Assortment of polymer composite materials includes:
- glass reinforced,
- mineral filled,
- modified by elastomers,
- flame retardant.
Polymer composite materials are processed using injection molding and extrusion techniques and intended for use in production of goods for motor vehicle industry, machine building and furniture industries, for electrical engineering, as well as in production of components for household, firefighting and lighting equipment, construction tools and others.
Processing of basic polymer allows to manufacture products with the following quality characteristics:
- with enhanced stiffness/improved elastic properties,
- resistant to catching fire (flame retardant),
- friction resistant,
- with improved dimensional stability and improved appearance,
- cost-effective («price/quality»).
- Identification of product types
- Delivery and support